[Chicken-users] [NEW EGG] md2
alfred j. quack
2018-10-07 15:02:03 UTC
Hello Chicken-users,

I'm announcing a new egg today:

*md2*

It's a Chicken Scheme wrapper around a C implementation of the Message
Digest 2 (MD2) algorithm as defined in RFC1319 [1]. You can check the
source code out on GitHub [2] and read the documentation in the Chicken
Wiki [3].

Finally, I'm kindly asking for the inclusion of the location of my egg
in the egg-locations file. I provided the link to the raw release-info
file under [4].

[1] https://ietf.org/rfc/rfc1319.txt

[2] https://github.com/off-world/md2

[3] https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/4/md2

[4] https://raw.githubusercontent.com/off-world/md2/master/md2.release-info

best regards,

Tobi
Peter Bex
2018-10-07 15:19:12 UTC
Post by alfred j. quack
Hello Chicken-users,
*md2*
It's a Chicken Scheme wrapper around a C implementation of the Message
Digest 2 (MD2) algorithm as defined in RFC1319 [1]. You can check the source
code out on GitHub [2] and read the documentation in the Chicken Wiki [3].
Hello Tobi,

Excellent. I've added the egg to the egg locations, so it should appear
on the egg servers shortly. Keep up the good work!

Cheers,
Peter