[Chicken-users] New C5 eggs: llrb-syntax
Jörg F. Wittenberger
2018-08-18 18:17:00 UTC
nothing changed, just ported

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/0-8-15/llrb-syntax/master/llrb-syntax.release-info

Best

/Jörg
Mario Domenech Goulart
2018-08-19 07:23:19 UTC
Post by Jörg F. Wittenberger
nothing changed, just ported
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/0-8-15/llrb-syntax/master/llrb-syntax.release-info
Thanks, Jörg. Your egg has been added to the coop.

All the best.
Mario
http://parenteses.org/mario
Mario Domenech Goulart
2018-08-19 07:54:50 UTC
Post by Mario Domenech Goulart
Post by Jörg F. Wittenberger
nothing changed, just ported
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/0-8-15/llrb-syntax/master/llrb-syntax.release-info
Thanks, Jörg. Your egg has been added to the coop.
I just noticed the .release-info file for llrb-syntax references a tag
which is not in the repository (0.1). Please, either push the tag or
remove the reference to it from the .release-info file.

All the best.
Mario
http://parenteses.org/mario
Jörg F. Wittenberger
2018-08-20 17:19:46 UTC
Done.

Reference removed.
On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 09:23:19 +0200 Mario Domenech Goulart