[Chicken-users] [NEW EGG] pbkdf2
alfred j. quack
2018-09-20 22:19:59 UTC
Hello Chicken-users,

i'm so excited to announce my first egg today!

It's my first contribution to open source software in general and I'm
proud to give something back to the very welcoming chicken community.
Thank you for all the effort and support so far. I hope this egg might
be of use to someone.

It's an implementation of the Password-Based Key Derivation Function 2
(PBKDF2) as described in RFC2898 [1]. You can check the source code out
on GitHub [2] and read the documentation in the Chicken Wiki [3].

Finally, I'm kindly asking for the inclusion of the location of my egg
in the egg-locations file. I provided the link to the raw release-info
file under [4]

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2898#section-5.2
[2] https://github.com/off-world/pbkdf2
[3] https://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/4/pbkdf2
[4]
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/off-world/pbkdf2/master/pbkdf2.release-info

best regards,

Tobi
Mario Domenech Goulart
2018-09-21 05:19:34 UTC
Post by alfred j. quack
[...]
Thank you! Your egg has been added to the coop.

All the best.
Mario
--
http://parenteses.org/mario