[Chicken-users] srfi-123 egg - generic accessor/modifier
Diego
2018-05-16 18:26:13 UTC
I ported srfi-123 to chicken scheme a while ago, but I never actually requested it be added to egg-location. Would be nice to make it available to others, if it seems ok to everyone.

I'm not actually sure I handled every part of it correctly - srfi-123 has support for data types that in chicken scheme are provided by other eggs, so I just went ahead and made those a requirement for this one (rather than some conditional checking if they're loaded?). Technically, they're not _required_ for this srfi to work.

​- Diego​
Mario Domenech Goulart
2018-05-18 05:36:32 UTC
Whoops, here it is: https://github.com/dieggsy/srfi-123
Thanks a lot. Your egg has been added to the coop.
A minor issue: srfi-4 is a core unit. It's doesn't have to been in
.meta's `needs' form (that's for eggs only).
Another minor issue: your egg has a test dependency, but there are no
tests in the repository. Maybe you forgot to add them to the
repository?
When you have a change, please add some documentation to the wiki.
I've added SRFI-123 to http://wiki.call-cc.org/supported-standards (link
points to the canonical SRFI-123 documentation -- when/if you create a
wiki page for it, please update the link in /supported-standards).
All the best.
Mario
​- Diego​
I ported srfi-123 to chicken scheme a while ago, but I never
actually requested it be added to egg-location. Would be nice to
make it available to others, if it seems ok to everyone.
Sure, we would need a url to the repo though.
Thanks!
Christian