[Chicken-users] Hahn documentation gives unbound variable
David Ireland
2018-03-11 10:05:27 UTC
Hi there,

I am using the Hahn egg for auto documentation.

My code stops compiling when I try to evaluate an example of the procedure
I'm adding documentation to.

For example (from semantics-core.scm):

(define (remove-brackets in)
@("Removes any characters between and including the
square brackets [..]."
(in "The string to be filtered")
(@to "string")
(@example "Example using Thee[?].a"
*(remove-brackets "Thee[?].a"))*)
(string-substitute "\\[.*\\]" "" in))

This results in a compile error:

* hahn -o semantics.wiki semantics.scm semantics-core.scm*

*Error: unbound variable: remove-brackets*

My module header looks like this:

(module semantics
@("Semantics Module")
(remove-brackets
test
utterance->logic
is-utterance-interrogative?)
(import data-structures chicken scheme)
(use
regex)
(include "semantics-core"))

Am I doing anything wrong that is obivious?

The example in the hahn docs works fine.

Thanks.
David
David Ireland
2018-03-12 00:20:08 UTC
Hi again,

Please disregard my email regarding Hahn. It was loading a old library
which didn't include the particular procedure.

Thanks.
David